MAP YOUR GYMNASTIC JOURNEY!
Discover how we nurture budding talent at Links Gymnastics. Our developmental pathways outline the progression each gymnast can expect as they advance in their skills and confidence.
- 18-20 hours/week
- Coaches: Anna Linklater (Club Leader) and Hollie Anderson
- Each of these elite gymnasts will be nine years and over and will work towards the challenge cup and elite levels.
REGIONAL & NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- 9-16 hours/week
- Coaches: Anna Linklater, Hollie Anderson, Sarah White
- Gymnasts selected from junior development groups to compete in NDP regional/national grades.
JUNIOR 4 & 5 DEVELOPMENT
- 3-6 hours/week
- Coaches: Tori Burgess, Kaysie Burgess
- Gymnasts are each selected from our recreational classes if they show potential for elite gymnastics and are allocated accordingly to align with their peers.
MINI INTERMEDIATE & INTERMEDIATES
- 2-8 hours/week
- Coaches: Chelsea Robinson, Keylee Burgess
- Gymnasts are picked from our recreational or junior development classes, competing in floor, vault and some tumble competitions.
- 4-6 hours/week
- Coach: Sarah White
- Gymnasts are picked from our junior development program and from our general classes, competing in friendly and regional tumble competitions.